The 3/4″ Dispenser Shear Valve is designed to shut off LPG flow in the event of a vehicle drive-away. The breakaway minimizes the damage to both the dispenser and refueling nozzle.
- Body: plated steel and brass
- Internal Components: brass and steel
- Seals: specially formulated polymers and elastomers specific to LPG applications
Features & Benefits
- Durable Construction – heavy-duty steel and brass construction provides excellent performance in the harsh fueling environment.
- Reduced Maintenance – helps to prevent damage to fueling facilities and equipment.
- Ease-of-Use – connect one side directly to an anchored point of the supply piping (minimum 5000N of resistance in all directions) and the other side
- Poppet Configuration – utilizes a double poppet design where both sides close when breakaway separates.
- Warning: Never connect to hoses or loosely anchored piping. Doing so may prevent the proper shearing operation. Ask your distributor for directions if you have any doubt.
Shear Valve Kit